The clan just returned from a Christmas gathering at Grandma’s house. Our hope is that you too had a wonderful holiday. We leave you this weekend with the Friday Funnies. Here’s a gift we’re glad we did not receive for Christmas. See you Monday, Nicole for the girltalkers (PS - Thanks, Rachel!)
How to make bedroom slippers out of maxi pads:
You need four maxi pads to make a pair.
Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part.
The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top.
Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part.
Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers (this is most aesthetically appealing), etc.
These slippers are:
* Soft and Hygienic
* Non-slip grip strips on the soles
* Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh
* No more bending over to mop up spills
* Disposable and biodegradable
* Environmentally safe
* Three convenient sizes: (1.) Regular, (2.) Light and (3.) Get out the Sand Bags.