Filed under Biblical Womanhood Relationships
This Saturday, I’ve invited Mom to meet with a group of ladies who support their husbands in small-group leadership in our church, and who often lead ladies’ meetings on a consistent basis.
Mom, Nicole, Janelle and I have led various small groups of women through the years. As a result, we are always on the lookout for great questions to promote fellowship. The following are some questions we compiled recently. I’ll be handing these out on Saturday, but we thought that those of you who lead small groups might benefit as well. Hopefully these "starter questions" will serve to promote fellowship among the women that you lead.
- Share your conversion testimony.
- Describe your current practice of the spiritual disciplines.
- What is a passage of Scripture you have been meditating on recently?
- What fruit of the spirit are you cultivating?
- What sin are you seeking to weaken?
- How are you seeking to grow in expressing biblical femininity?
- Here is an evidence of grace that I observe in your life.
- How can I pray for you?